Karim Adel Kamel Ghobrial, LL.M.
Attorney at Law
41 Abdel Khalek Sarwat St.
Cairo – Egypt
+20 (0) 2 23914344
+20 (0) 2 23913854
Areas of Concentration
- Corporate Law
- Commercial Law
- Establishing Companies and Foreign Branches
- Franchise Agreements
- Hotels Management & Lease
- Agreements, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Petroleum Concession Agreements
- Shareholder Agreements, and Shares Sale Purchase Agreements
- Egyptian Bar, 1990.
- Arbitrator at the Cairo Regional Center of International Commercial Arbitration, 2000.
- High Court of Egypt, 2008.
- LL.B. Ein Shams University, 1990.
- LL.M. Master Degree in Business Law, “Institut de droit des Affaires Internationales” (IDAI), this institute is an association between Cairo University and Paris Dauphine University, May 1993.
- Academy of American and International Law “The southeastern Legal Foundation” (Dallas, Texas), July 1995.
- LL.M. International Business Law “Washington college of Law – The American University” (Washington, D.C.), August 1996.
- Practicing in the field of Corporate and Commercial law at Adel Kamel Law Office since 1990.
- Training at Gide, Loyrette Et Nouel Law Office (Paris, France), 1993.
- Training at Afridi, Angel & Baker Law Office (New York), 1995.
- Patent and Trademark Agent.
- Legal Advisor at the Cairo Regional Center of International Commercial Arbitration, 1998 –1999.
- Legal Advisor at DEPRA (USAID), in regards of the Mortgage Law, 1999 – 2000.
- Fellow, London Chartered Institute of Arbitration (London, England).
- Arab and African Arbitration Association (Cairo, Egypt).
- American Chamber of Commerce in Egypt.
Arabic, English & French (all fluent).