Avocat à la cour, agrée à la cour suprême.
20, rue Claude Debussy
Alger Centre, 16004
+213 23 49 01 75
+213 770 588 555
Areas of Practice
- Corporate Law
- Commercial Law
- Establishing Companies and Foreign Branches
- Franchise Agreements
- Agreements, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Oil and gas law
- Construction law
- Fiscal law
- Mining law
- Maritime law
- Banking law
- Labour law
- Government contracts and publics Bids
- Financial law
- Litigation of commercial, civil and Criminal Matters
- Algerian Bar, 1999.
- Consul of state of Algeria 2009.
- Suprême Court of Alegria, 2009.
- Faculty of Law Algiers 1993 – 1998:
- Bachelor of Laws (1997)
- Certificat d’aptitude à la profession d’avocat (1998)
- Master in international law and international relations
- Washington: Participation in the program „Rule of law Initiative / Global Human Training and Support Program” organized by the U.S. Embassy in Algiers (2001)
- Faculty of Law of Geneva: Preparation of a Diploma studies in International Law (2003 -2005)
- Washington: Participation in the International Visitor Leadership Program on Rule of Law and Juridical Reform organized by the US Department of State (2015).
- Managing Partner of Bouchaib Law Firm
- International Finance Corporation. USA (World Bank Group) expert on the reliability of financial commitments in Algeria.
- The European Commission, through its accompanying program of privatization: legal support to project management units.
- World Bank: Sector Study „security“, „Mortgage Market“, „business environment“ and „Money Market“ and contribution to the development of „Doing Business“.
- Legal Advisor of SONATRACH, the most important Algerian public company.
- Counsel of the Hydrocarbon Regulatory Agency.
Arabic, English and French