We have built our practice so we have the expertise to meet our clients’ legal challenges, regardless of their complexity.
Our lawyers are as comfortable with drafting and negotiating complex contracts subject to different jurisdictions or with litigation as they are in dealing tactfully with our clients’ personal matters.
Whether the client is a corporate entity or an individual and whether his legal issue is business or personal in nature, we can put forward an experienced team to deal with it effectively and ensure that the client’s best interests are protected.
MIDEAST LAW is a single source of legal advice for companies and individuals in virtually every phase of their projects in the Middle Eastern region. We advise clients in a variety of practice areas, including:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- International Joint Ventures , Cross Border Transactions
- Business set-up, both onshore and offshore (UAE-Dubai-Free Zones)
- Foreign Direct Investments
- Contract law, drafting und reviewing contracts
- Engineering, Construction and Turnkey Projects, often in connection with energy and natural resources
- Energy & Utilities (O&M), Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Solar, E&P contracts
- Technology Transfer (trademarks, Know-how, technical assistance), License Agreements
- Project Finance , Structured Trade & Export Finance
- International trade law
- Commercial Agencies and Distributorships
- Export control and international sanctions
- Public Tenders
- Corporate, Compliance, Internal Investigations, White Collar Crime
- Corporate Structuring & Insolvency
- International Tax Law (Double Taxation Treaties) and Customs
- Multi-jurisdictional dispute resolution, mediation
- International arbitration, transnational litigation and DIFC Courts
Some of our projects in the MENA region are introduced here.